Being a stay at home mom can be isolating, and it can be tough to meet other moms and children. That’s where MOMS Club® can help! We are a group committed to supporting one another and providing activities that benefit both mother and child. Through participation in meetings and activities you will meet other moms who live in your area, have a variety of activities to choose from to fill your day, and build new friendships.
Annual Membership Fee
Membership dues are $20 annually. This fee is used to cover the administrative costs of running the chapter (such as copies, events, dues to the International MOMS Club®, etc.) and are renewable every year on your anniversary date.
What Do You Get for $20?
- Friendship with other Moms and playmates for your little ones!
- Weekly age specific playgroups
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Moms Night Out
- Holiday vvents (usually 3-4 per year)
- Monthly calendar of activities
- 1-3 themed kid-focused events per month with crafts and games
- Membership Activity Groups like Recipe Swap, Java Mamas, and JUMP.
- Membership to our Meetup site, with calendars, discussion boards, references and more
- A support network anytime you need it!
Is there a way for me to check out your group before I join & pay my dues?
Yes! Prospective members may attend one of our scheduled activities, such as Park Day, Java Mamas, JUMP, prior to joining.